Stephanie + Andrew | Lifestyle

I am so excited to share with you this lovely mini session I had with Stephanie and Andrew. I have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie for the past 2 and a half weeks at a new job that I started after graduating from college (wooo!). It has been so inspiring to meet another girl who shares the same love for Green Wedding Shoes as I do! Anyway, I was so honored when Stephanie asked if I would be willing to do 4 mini sessions throughout the year to capture the 4 seasons so that she could create a gorgeous collage for her home. Of course I said yes! This was our interpretation of spring, I can't wait to show you the rest of our sessions throughout the year. Oh and as a fellow photographer, we had to take some portraits of Stephanie at the end! What a cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment