Daniella | Lifestyle

Have you ever heard of the phrase "bosom friend" well if there ever was one, Daniella would be mine! Daniella is my very dearest friend. She is the kind of girl that you grab a coffee with, bake a delicious treat, go to a vintage market or discuss your hopes and dreams. She is the sweetest girl I know and I am so blessed to have her in my life! While we both go to schools states away, I cherish the rare moments that we get to spend together. Daniella just received her teaching degree and will be officially graduating this spring! In honor of this special time in her life, we decided to take some "senior" photos! I loved spending the day with this beautiful girl and enjoying the sunshine. I am so proud of you Daniella, and I can't wait to see what your future holds!




No comments:

Post a Comment