Megan + Jamesen | Engaged

Words cannot describe how much I love this couple. Megan is one of the few very good friends that I have kept since high school. That is why I was so beyond thrilled when she asked me to photograph her wedding this winter! Both Megan and Jamesen are students at MSU Bozeman. Megan is studying to be an English Teacher and Jamesen is going to be a Mechanical Engineer. They couldn't be more perfect for each other. We had SO much fun with this photo session at a private Ranch in Bigfork. I loved that we could incorporate a vintage flair to reflect their classy style. (Thanks Grandpa for letting us borrow your 1955 Mercury Convertible!) I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face as I looked through these photos, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!




2 comments:

  1. Tyler - these are BEAUTIFUL! Lucky you had such adorable subjects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara!! They are so stinkin adorable, it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete